Tuesday 18 November 2008

Voice survey

I'm not a big fan of voice in SL for various reasons.  Just about the only time I use it is if I am giving an in-world presentation (usually to a group of avatars).  Other than that I use chat.

I note that Fleep Tuque is currently running a survey about people reaction to and use of voice in Second Life:
We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences in Second Life as part of a research study. 
 
Since Linden Lab released voice communication options in August, 2007, some residents have chosen to use it and other have not.  The following survey will help us understand how you communicate with others in-world.  The results of this questionnaire will help give advice to new residents and provide a better understanding of your experiences in-world as current residents. 
 
It should only take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.  Even if you did not use voice, please consider giving us your feedback.

No comments: