Wednesday 10 October 2007

Art reaches 1

Art Fossett is one year old today. Seems like longer in many ways.

I should be celebrating in proper-job one-year old style with a party and cake and those cheesey-pineapple-on-stick things! But I haven't arranged anything so any party will have to wait for another year. This picture of a virtual cake will have to suffice.

I've recounted before how the first words that anyone ever said to me in SL were, "You're ugly". Here's an old shot of one of my more successful early trips into SL, meeting up with TalisPaul Fossil on the then very new CybraryCity sim. It looks surprisingly primitive for some reason? (Art's hair had a hint of being spikey, but I hadn't discovered prim hair at that stage.)

Happy days!

1 comment:

Peter Miller said...

Well, let me be the first to wish you a very happy rezzday and many more of them. Any thoughts looking forward?