Thursday 24 July 2008

Prim toes!

Some of you will know that I use a Second Life alt to run an in-world shoe business, BB Shoes. Note that I'm using the words 'run' and 'business' very loosely since as I put very little effort into it these days and consequently haven't actually sold (m)any shoes for some time.

Recently, I've been putting the downturn in my entrepreneurial success down to my lack of sculptie-shoes - something that every cobbler in Second Life should have in their arsenal. Unfortunately, I appear to have neither the right tools nor any skill in creating them and so am sculptie-less for the time being.

However, I just realised that there might be another reason why nobody is interested in my shoes - the women's styles at least - no prim toes!

Good grief - whatever next?

No comments: